Sunday, July 29, 2018

NGFW with centralized management for multiple DC

Hi all, I am facing a choice of NGFW solution for several DC for mainly for DMZ and mostly it's voice traffic (SIP/RTP) and also Web services - is about 20 Gb/s. Currently we use the Sonicwall NSA solution on two DC but only as an internal firewall and some devices for offices. Previously, I had no experience with them, but in the current place they have proven themselves including the price. Now we need a solution with a single management of all firewalls, as far as I understand from the demo GMS, there is no possibility to configure a single policy for all EDGE/DMZ NGFW.

Who has experience with GMS share it, maybe I'm wrong. I have a desire to replace them with Fortinet/PA with single management. Also what models do you advice for this task in Fortinet/PA series?



No comments:

Post a Comment