Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Networking's most interesting things for newbies

Hi guys. I am starting my journey as a CCNA insturctor and I'm having Wednesday my first CCNA 1 course. I'm OK with the technical side of the course, but I feel I'd need more content on the non-technical.

At my first course I want to show them some interesting things and I could use some suggestions. By now, I plan on showing them these:

- a brief description of my day-to-day work at a big ISP and some examples on how my work impacts the end user

- a video on IoT

- pictures of Facebook/Google's datacenters

- a live DDoS map

- maybe I should also mention that these concepts together with the certification may open some doors

Thanks for any future replies! :)

English isn't my main language, so excuse any mistakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment