Friday, July 13, 2018

Netbrain Jumpbox

I am hoping someone on here is familiar with Netbrain. I need to use a jumpbox (ubuntu) to access my network devices. However, when testing the jumpbox settings I get the below results. I verified that I can SSH from the Netbrain server to the jumpbox without issue. I also checked the syslog on the jumpbox and see no login attempts. I'm thinking this may be related to the way the shell is setup on the jumpbox. It drops you onto a blank line when you login. Is there anyway to enable debugging in Netbrain?

SSH to [x.x.x.x] via local
SSH to [x.x.x.x] successfully via local
Prepare disconnecting to because of timeout(30 seconds) , Return from Device:[]
SSH to [x.x.x.x] Disconnected

---Jumpbox is tested unsuccessfully via Local---

Thank you in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment