Thursday, July 19, 2018

Need some resources

Hey there. I've been working in desktop support and help desk management for a few years, but networking has typically been one of my areas of opportunity. Every team I've worked on has had "the networking guy" that swoops in when any issues crop up, so I haven't had as much exposure to these topics as I'd like.

Anyway, I've got an interview for senior technician/supervisory position in a few days and part of the job description lists L2 networking, firewall configuration, and VPN deployment as desired skills. I have a basic understanding of these topics, but I'd love to brush up on them and round out my base of knowledge so that I'm confident and prepared going into the interview.

Can anyone suggest any resources, online courses, etc that would give me a strong foundation with which to answer questions about these topics? Any help is greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment