Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Cisco Meraki v Cisco

Hello everyone. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm writing a proposal at the moment for a client that demonstrates how we can meet their requirements in regards to the Cisco solutions we push (we're a cisco gold partner). However the client has gotten back to me asking for a one to one comparison between our cisco solutions and options offered by Meraki.

Some context, I started this job last week and have very limited exposure to meraki besides APs. Does anyone know of a quick and dirty resource for comparing cisco and cisco meraki equipment. Or should I just suck it up and take my build in cisco commerce and go through each cisco product and find an offering from meraki that sounds similar?

any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment