Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Anyone know a good AWS reverse proxy solution?

Not strictly networking, but very close. I am looking for some type of reverse proxy solution in AWS so I can host multiple servers using their own domain name and well-known port on my home internet connection with only one public IP. Currently, this works pretty well using Apache, and multiple EIPs bound to an EC2 instance, but it would be great if there was some API Gateway/Lambda based solution, as dedicating an entire host for this seems like a waste. Must be AWS, as I have easy access to whatever services I need, and cost is not a factor.

Anyone know of any ways to accomplish this? And before you say "this doesnt belong here", just remember that SDN is the future of networking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment