Thursday, July 19, 2018

[Academic] Survey for B2B companies! Need your help!

Hi,

I am a graduate marketing student from Imperial College and are currently doing a research about B2B topic. Anyone who is Account Executives/Sales Directors/VPs or people who have influences on purchasing decision are welcome!

It is my first post on this forum. Do not know how many people I can get but I will really appreciate it if you participate in the following survey.

Just some questions about how B2B companies do business. Take no more than 5 min. My teammates do not put any hope on this survey because it is hard to get respondents in B2B topic, but I will give it a try anyway since I am personally interested in the survey result.

Thank you! :)

https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8FX1MV6IXYPRkaN



No comments:

Post a Comment