Friday, June 1, 2018

VLAN Mapping on Arista DCS-7052S 52R

Hi guys,

The Arista guide says that EOS supports VLAN mapping using:

interface x switchport vlan mapping xxx yyy 

But I can't find that command on my switch.

This is what the switch says:

arista.sslocal(config)#int eth10 arista.sslocal(config-if-Et10)#swit arista.sslocal(config-if-Et10)#switchport ? access Set access mode characteristics of the interface backup Specify a backup interface mac Configure MAC learning on this interface mode Set trunking mode of the interface port-security Configure MAC-address-based port security trunk Set trunking characteristics of the interface <cr> 

I'm running EOS 4.9.8

Arista supported features guide says that my model supports it. I can't find anything on Google.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? . I'm new to this switches.

Thanks and sorry for bad english.

EDIT: Formatting



No comments:

Post a Comment