Sunday, June 10, 2018

Problems matching dialpeers, inbound SIP to FXS port

Hi,

I'm working on a CUCM deployment with an ISR4331 CUBE gateway, The CUBE terminates the telco SIP trunk and also has FSX ports (for fax machines) and an FXO port for an incoming POTS line.

Calls in and out of the SIP trunk to CUCM work perfectly fine. Calls outbound from the FXS ports work perfectly fine. Calls inbound on the FXO port work fine. The FXO port has a PLAR on it.

The problem is when ringing one of the numbers assigned to the FXS ports, it ends up matching a dialpeer and sending the call to the FXO port (and, thus rings the PLAR). I cannot get the calls to match the DP for the relevant FXS voice-port.

I tried shutting down the dialpeers for the FXO ports, yet, calls still somehow end up ringing the PLAR.

I'm stumped and an engineer I work with (who has a wealth of CM experience) is also stumped.

Here's a link to the relevant parts of the config; https://pastebin.com/hvP4rHtA

And, here's a link to the output of debug voice dialpeers inout; https://pastebin.com/BPQ3Cu0b

Really hoping someone here can see where I am stuffing up the config. This router is also running SRST, so I have a lot of the SIP stuff in voice class tenant (for the ITSP). I only have the one tenant setup for DP's to the telco. I didn't set up a second tenant for DP's to CUCM. I also didn't setup Dial-Peer Groups as per the SRST guide I was reading, not sure if that could be causing me grief.

Thanks ...



No comments:

Post a Comment