Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Microsoft AS8075 looking glass availability?

Hi,

I am wondering is there any public routeserver/looking glass available for Microsoft AS8075?

I am having trouble with reaching some AS8075 ip space since about a week (Xbox Live related) through one upstream ISP/T1 carrier. (Others work ok - from the same router, same ip space (I announce my ip space via bgp), so this excludes hardware related problems or being blacklisted, just different outgoing ISP/T1 carrier).

The problematic AS8075 ip space is not even reachable via the ptp /30 address provided by this particular upstream carrier for ebgp neighbour connectivity. So this excludes problems with my own ip space/bgp configuration.

A single traceroute from AS8075 or "show ip bgp" command to one of my ip addresses would solve the mystery since the carrier claims everything is fine.

I tried sending a mail to [ioc@microsoft.com](mailto:ioc@microsoft.com) for a traceroute request but no response at all for over a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment