Wednesday, June 13, 2018

learning networking mostly the coding part

Basically, I'd like to focus more on the coding part of the network, like establishing connections, how are packets transmitted, sort of like a hacker who has enough knowledge to exploit current properties of the network hardware and software protocols to build something new, I could learn hardware but for being self taught, getting all the different types of resources to experiment around is not very feasible.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what sort of grade in networking am I aiming for. For me hackers are superheros, all the filmic and theatrical hackers that seem to be really smart. I wanted to be reaching that goal becoming such a hacker, but reality really isn't like that, you gotta aim for something, like pentester, white hat, forenseic or something. So, I really have this fuzzy goal, that I hope can be sharpened by more experienced people of the community.

Most people I know suggest to take the CCNA course, or something like that, but, I don't like the idea of being very specific with one sort of technology, I know it's a reputed one. I'd like to know the ground up, understanding the core and expressing them in code. In only these ground, could I build or create new technologies or implement my OWN ideas, and not just implement something that was invented and eased up by someone else for the rest of time. So, how do I start?



No comments:

Post a Comment