Friday, June 22, 2018

LDAP Web-Authentication for Wifi users

Hello everybody,

the main goal is defined in the title, it seems easy and somehow it doesn't work for me and not sure what could be the cause

first, I followed this official guide from cisco https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/4400-series-wireless-lan-controllers/108008-ldap-web-auth-wlc.html to be sure that i'm not messing anything

I'm on a stage where users can see the WLAN and be redirected to the login page, but no account is going through it, always an authentication error appears

I'm not controlling the AD, but the admin there says that the OU is defined correctly and contains all the users

tried different format like : domain\username or just the username and its password of course, none of them worked

What could be the issue guys in your opinion ?

platform: WLC : 2504, AP: AIR-AP1832I-E-K9



No comments:

Post a Comment