Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Installing a RapidSSL certificate on a new Cisco ASA 5516

Hello,

I am on a contract, and my manager/supervisor asked me to install the SSL certificate. We are replacing the old Cisco ASA with this new one. The problem that I am having is that I don't have the rapidssl certificate hash. The website gives clear instructions, and we're still going to be using that old firewall until we have everything set.

I spoke with technical support, and they said you have to reissue the certificate in order to install the csr on the new ASA. My manager is giving me the run around, I've asked him repeatedly to help me get into the rapidssl security center account. He'll respond in like 3 hours with unhelpful information. I don't think he knows the credentials. Am I missing something here?



No comments:

Post a Comment