Wednesday, June 27, 2018

how to connect to my home surveillance camera when my phone is not connected to the wi-fi connection of my house

Hello,

this is the situation for which I need to find a solution. Some time ago I've bought a surveillance camera that I want to use to monitor my home. I can see the video produced by the camera with an android app. Problem is that it works only when I'm inside my home and my phone is connected to the wi-fi network. When I'm not inside and I'm connected only with the 4G connection of my phone,I can't connect to the video captured by the camera. I'm pretty sure that I can find a solution to fix this problem. The easiest one could be to use my computer to make some kind of bounce,but I don't want to keep the PC connected only to achieve this goal. So,I would like to know if there is a lighter solution. I don't know maybe an android app that can re-route the signal ?



No comments:

Post a Comment