Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Bussiness Idea

So I am currently taking a level 3 Networking and Cyber security at college, looking to go for another year and possibly university, I have had the idea of in the short future setting up a business to help support home networks with people general stuff like house coverage and configuring them correctly, then further on from that setting up of office networks but more to start with home networking, I've looked at the Ubiquiti courses and probably will be taking them as I would be mostly Ubiquiti as my preferred hardware (and software) what I was wondering is if there are any other courses I should take or anything important to know, I'd say I have a pretty good understanding so far of setting things up but is there anything else I would need If so what would you recommend, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment