Saturday, May 26, 2018

Resources to learn Networking from basics.

Firstly, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask (If not please direct me to the right place) and also if I am breaking any rules. Please bear with me.

I am looking for resources - Tutorials, courses, books, blogs et cetra - to learn about networking from the start.

I have always found networking a very intriguing topic but have never really looked into it... I want to learn in details about how ssh works, how to make secure proxies, how to benchmark a network, how to setup a stable connection between two remotely located computers... things like this... I have experience with some of the topics but it is just enough to get me through whatever I was doing.

I have used proxy softwares to chain proxies and bypass my universities network's blocking (they have blocked torrent), but I don't really understand how proxy chaining works.

I hope you get the idea. Any help is highly appreciated and sorry if this feels like ranting.

Edit: Spelling, added one line.



No comments:

Post a Comment