Thursday, May 31, 2018

Recent CCENT with a 963 score, interested in learning more about the SDN side of things but not sure which college courses to take ...

Good morning all :-) After spending the summer studying for, and hopefully passing the ICND2 exam, I really would like to use my electives to take a few courses that could give me an edge with the latest trend in virtualization of routing, etc. I have heard that Python is the language that is being used in SDN, but my school doesn't offer any classes in Python :-( A professor recommended taking either Server Side Scripting or C++ to become familiar with the processes, but my IT knowledge is a bit lopsided and I don't know enough about either of them to know which would be the better choice. Any feedback or insight from any of you would be greatly appreciated ... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment