Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Possible Network Admin 1 Job Lined up (Bank), advice?

Hey, so pretty much my title. I have been in IT for the last 3 years, started at help desk and now a Sys Admin. I understand the basics of networking although I am no guru hence the level 1 job I applied for. I am looking to break into networking and specialize.

What kind of interview question's can I expect? What are your daily issues/tasks that arise if you are a network admin? Seeing that I deal with our network I get help a lot of times with 3rd party vendors for major issues, do network admins usually deal with these types of problems on their own or does it all depend?

Side note: I keep hearing networking engineers and admins will be soon out of the market and not in demand vbecause of automation or something? Whats that all about?

Thank you, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment