Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Outdoor Mesh Wifi

I'm looking into wireless mesh options to serve wireless to our stadium. Politics have made fiber to this location very difficult, and the building that could have been an option to terminate is less than ideal to begin with. Wireless is really what I'm left with at this point. Line of sight is clear from building to stadium at roughly 100m

I have a call with Aruba tomorrow for a pair of instant 275's

I need to review the Cisco 1562I's in more depth

I know ubiquity has some options that may be overkill for mesh / point to point. But I still need an AP to serve after that. Least complication is ideal.

Is there anything else around 3K that can get the job done? I can't believe between both of the two models suggested, almost nothing comes up online for documented installs. Also is there any way to do a free site survey for non wifi 2.4 and 5ghz interference.



No comments:

Post a Comment