Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Our country is implementing a centralized data center for routing/filtering all traffic. What data security concerns should we have and how should we respond?

Not much is known yet about what the countries implementation will be. And I assume that to some degree what we are doing is already being monitored.

But, I want to do some due diligence to begin researching this issue and some potential solutions.

We are an international company with multiple locations, but our tech demand is rather low. Salesforce, Quickbooks online, cloud file storage, email, etc...

We will be replacing all of our site networking equipment with Unifi solutions over the next year. USG’s and USG Pros.

What should our primary concerns be? DNS and trafficking “sniffing”? Potential blocked sites and services?

And what are some potential solutions? Encrypted DNS? Forcing HTTPS? VPN at the networks edge?

I’m sure my question and details are too broad, but I’m hoping for some guided resources to help me know what is best to research. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment