Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Looking for a small form factor (deck of cards size) router that can do IPSec tunnels.

Hey guys, without getting into too much detail here I have a need that I haven't been able to fill.

I need to connect to an ASA over the internet via IPsec tunnel from all over the world. This is currently do able with a 2901 no problem, however, my boss is looking for a small form factor solution. We have attempted it with Edge Routers, however, they do not have IPsec capabilities.

Currently the smallest router I can find that does it is the Cisco 819GW-4G router. This router comes with a lot of options that we don't really need and I don't feel comfortable spending the money on this beast when we need something that does much less.

Any suggestions? Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment