Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Testing on a Fluke TS44 Butt Set

Hey guys, new to this subreddit but hoping I could get some advice. I've been doing Freelance IT for about 5 years now, and have just recently started dealing with some telephone type stuff. I found a used Fluke TS44 Deluxe Butt Set in a surplus sale, and picked it up for pretty cheap. Telephony-wise all I need it for is checking dial tone at a 66-block, etc. nothing too complicated.

Anyway, to my question: Does anyone have any suggestions for how to test it at home (no phone line), before taking it out on a job where it'll be too late to find out it doesn't work? I've replaced the battery and looked through the manual, but can't come up with any ideas on testing without access to a phone line.

Thanks for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment