Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Open networking engineer position. Must have 5 years of TCP/IP experience as well as...

  • Proficiency with Microsoft enterprise solutions including Windows Server 2012 and higher, Active Directory, and SCCM required. Linux and other UNIX operating systems a plus.
  • Windows Domain / Active Directory
  • Knowledge of VMWare NSX and VSAN
  • Working Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016, Office 365
  • Working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon web service (AWS)
  • Some actual fucking networking experience is not mandatory but preferred

On a serious note though, I really have found a lot of "network" job postings say this... I'm a networking guy. I have no knowledge of anything systems related. My job doesn't do anything systems related. Will I need to know these things just to even land a job?



No comments:

Post a Comment