Wednesday, April 18, 2018

i tried to make some network engineering shirts that don't suck

Most of the network engineering shirts/swag I've seen online are pretty bad, so I thought I'd design some of my own. So far I've taken my inspiration from streetwear and other famous designs/logos.

The number of designs is a bit sparse but I'll be adding more soon. The goal was to make stuff that is subtle enough to actually be wearable, but still get a laugh if you are walking down the street and happen across another neteng.

You can check out the rest of the designs here: https://www.debug-all.net/collections/all

If you are into this kinda stuff you should also definitely check out the store at ine.com, they have some really clever designs too (the designated router one might be my favorite).

If anybody has any links to any other places to buy network engineer stuff that is actually decent, please share it as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment