Friday, April 27, 2018

High OutDisgard Count throughout campus

welp! im at wits end. I've amplified all my lacp trunks to my 3750X distribution switch to at least 3 interfaces at the least. I'm baffled, should i (being a one man team), implement QOS (w/ no experience) throughout the campus consisting of a pair of 6509's, 3750x and various 2960X switch stacks ?? The network is heavily segmented and bandwidth is policed w/ a new pair of 500E firewalls. I've exhausted and therefor AM exhausted over user complaints of intermittant connectivity drops to the outside and within. Only clue i have are all of these OutDiscards throughout all the switches. I read someone had a similar issue with the 2960x's where the frames were'nt being processed by the appropriate ASIC. I'm in between a rock and a hard place. I'm alone, with no cisco support and inexperienced with QOS, I hope its not saturation but some feature im missing. help? please? :( https://paste.ee/p/DTxiK



No comments:

Post a Comment