Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Checkpoint - clearing partition/hotfixes

Hi all,
Checkpoint noob here. Literally first time touching one so bare with me.

I have an alert for a checkpoint appliance which is reporting that the partition is nearly full.

Cut to the chase, I can see that filepath /var/log/cpupgrade has a number of hotfix files that are taking up significant space.

I've tried cpinfo -y all to determine which hotfixes are actually installed but the command doesn't work:

cpinfo -y all

cpinfo: invalid option -- y

So i've tried running cpinfo without any flags and it takes forever parsing every entry when it reaches the arp section. I've also tried https:// and no single browser loads - tried all compatibility settings etc etc

Version: This is Check Point SecurePlatform R70.40 Build 001 (I know there will be at least 5 D*ckheads asking me to upgrade, but only suggest this if it is the ONLY option)

So what are my options here for determining what hotfixes are actually in use? (if any)

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment