Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Your experience with Calabrio for CCX recording ?

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling to make that work since I'm not an expert in CCX, trying to figure out how to make a correct setup for that purpose

Our sales team purchased a CCX recording license, but I'm not sure what it does and what it allows me to do, opened a ticket with Cisco asking for that, they involved Calabrio immediately without giving any explanation or a direct answer about my original question, and we didn't purchase the software anyway. Well, I thought Calabrio is the most appropriate solution for that purpose so they gave me documentation to start the setup, and found many details that I should take care about

I want just to be sure that I'm in the right path

My questions :

1) in the docs they say I need to install at least SQL server Express, which has many components ( 5GB of size) which components should I select, I don't think I should add them all

link to Microsoft download page of SQL server express : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-ma/download/details.aspx?id=29062

2) we have CCX premier edition and a license for recording purpose, should I purchase Calabrio software to record calls anyway ?



No comments:

Post a Comment