Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Is possible for routers in EVE-NG to communicate to the internet?

Hi guys,

I spent so many hours on trying a router to communicate to the internet.

I use in VMware Player NAT adapter (VMnet 8). In environment I used Cloud 0 (Management) as interface connected to my router. I'm able to ping from the router in environment to VM where EVE-NG is running. When I set static route to the internet on a router in environment it still doesn't reach it.

My scheme:

a router in environment connected to cloud interface -> EVE-NG VM - > a host

From EVE-NG VM I ping to the internet and the router in virtual environment but from the router I can ping only the EVE-NG VM but not the internet.

IDK why I've so many Cloud options but if someone uses EVE-NG and knows what I'm talking about, please help.

Basically I just wanna get connection outside of environment to the internet from a router in virtual environment.

Thank you in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment