Saturday, March 24, 2018

Any point in taking CCENT years before ill actually be working?

I'm nearing my last year of school where they give us a LOT of free time to revise for our exams in the last year the thing is everyone from the year above (final year) I've asked says they only need a fraction of the time to study.

Im thinking of starting to work towards my CCENT and after that CCNA (the latter would probably be after leaving school) in the time I don't use to revise for exams as well as working on it at home. My question is is there any point in working towards either of these qualifications years (probably 4 or 5) before I'll actually use them or do they change too much to be useful by the time I'll be working in a job that requires them.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new to this stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment