Thursday, February 1, 2018

Small Business Network, Office 365 won't download error code 30068-39

Little background on me I just started working in Helpdesk role at a new company with a very small IT team consisting of me and a sys admin (Who I'm not confident knows anything about sys admining lol)

I'm looking for some advice or tips on how to solve a problem where windows 365 will not download w/error code 30068-39. I know that if we take these systems off the network and use our own personal networks that the software suite downloads just fine. I think it's a porting issue but I don't know where to start. I'm not interested in taking anybodys ideas and passing them off as my own. I just simply want to understand what could cause this and fix it.

We do run an antivirus software which I have temporarily disabled on this workstation just to see if that could be causing it. But I doubt it for reasons I mentioned above.

Does Microsoft use a specific port for downloading software that may be closed?



No comments:

Post a Comment