Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Small Business Firewall VPN

I saw a few posts on the same topic, but I think my situation is different.

I have a friend that owns a small business of under 10 people. He is "techy" but knows hardly anything about networking. He has sensitive data so he needs something better than is Comcrap "firewall".

Can someone recommend a firewall/vpn appliance that is SIMPLE to use? Im talking like, log into the thing and its all wizards to set it up and if something isn't working, he could maybe go in and click a few buttons to restart a VPN service or something? He isn't going to want to hire an IT staff to maintain this thing and I really not have time to manage anything.

Price isn't really a huge issue, but again, simple simple simple.

I saw the Cisco RW series which seems like it was simple but they are no longer made and only 10/100 ports and 2.4 Ghz? Jeez, no thanks.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment