Friday, February 2, 2018

NX-OS headaches

Hey gents, I've only worked in Cisco IOS before and so far NX-OS is kicking my ass. I have a pair of nexus 3000 switches, the rest of my network is Meraki gear. I have to use these Nexus switches to implement PTP on a small segment of my network.

The problem I'm running into right now is that I can't get the switchports to route traffic.

It's quite possible that I've forgotten a simple step somewhere.

I've set up my ports as follows:

Eth1/46 20 eth access down Link not connected auto(D) -- Eth1/47 20 eth access up none 100(D) -- Eth1/48 20 eth trunk up none 1000(D) --

I go into config mode and enter in my ip route:

ip route x.x.x.x/x y.y.y.y/y

hit enter no errors

then I run sh ip route and my route isn't there.

pastebin of sh run: https://pastebin.com/DjMEK2WS

can anyone see why traffic isn't being routed?

TIA



No comments:

Post a Comment