Saturday, February 24, 2018

ns-os routing service not enabled

I have several cisco 5k's working fine. Pulled one from our lab to insert into our network. Simple configuration, couple Vlan's. Enabled the interface-vlan so I should be able to do some routing. Waiting for a license to do OSPF so in the mean time just going with static routes. Problem is once configured I do a "sh ip route" and the state of all the routes are pending. The command "sh forward route" comes back with Service not enabled. I do have a L3 module installed. Any ideas? I thought I did not need any special license to do static routing. I know in IOS on layer 3 switches you need to enable routing, but on nexus I thought just need the interface-vlan feature. Any special license for the L3 Module?

Has to be something really simple I missed, just banging my head against the wall!

thanks for the help!!



No comments:

Post a Comment