Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Does anyone sell ready-made network triage kits? If not, how do you suggest I assemble one with an eye toward saving time?

I need to overhaul mine, but if possible, I'd like to save time on research/purchasing.

Stuff I'd much rather buy off-the-shelf instead of building by hand:

  • Clear plastic container of assorted of rack nuts, screws, etc.
  • A collection of varying sizes/types of fiber jumpers (SM and MM in varying lengths and connector combinations)
  • The most appropriate container for the kit that will allow good organization, easy transport, quick access to all components. I'm thinking some kind of larger travel suitcase on wheels type of thing? Would need to be pretty big.
  • Clear plastic container for organizing spare modules

I'm looking for as-ready-made-as-possible, but I appreciate any input on building a triage kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment