Sunday, February 18, 2018

controlling bandwidth for vms

Hi, I would like to setup some kind of infrastructure, I have some webservers, and some streaming servers in different cloud or dedicated hosting companies and would like to distribute bandwidth to them from a central point. for example setup some kind of firewall/proxy somewhere where i have unlimited bandwidth, and then depending on the traffic and limits distribute the traffic where i want to. So lets say I have a streaming server on port 8081 on some virtual machine with a limit of 10TB, and another one identical with 10TB limit somewhere else. I want all requests to come to my front facing, and be forwarded to the first until 10TB is reached and then go to the second. this could be by IP. then for websites the same, but this would be by domain, etc. any open source suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment