Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cisco COPP Filtering logic

I manage a couple of catalyst 6807XL switches in a VSS configuration. They have the default "policy-default-autocopp" copp policy in place and I would like to restrict ssh access to specific subnets and limit connections to just a loopback address.
I have seen contradicting info on the correct way to create the ACL for this.

my question is do I create the ACL as shown below with reverse logic of a traditional ACL, or am I doing this wrong for this platform?

class-map match-all class-copp-ssh

match access-group name acl-copp-ssh

!

policy-map policy-default-autocopp

class class-copp-ssh

drop

!

ip access-list extended acl-copp-ssh

10 deny tcp 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.1.1 eq 22

30 permit tcp any any eq 22

40 deny ip any any



No comments:

Post a Comment