Saturday, February 24, 2018

Campus Network Troubleshooting

Hey guys I'm messing around in packet tracer. I'm building out a campus network with a main core switch and then the distribution layer and access layer. I'm passing traffic with static routes from the distribution layer to the core layer. The switches can ping each other the router and the isp gateway. But the host on the access layer in their vlans can not make it past their distribution switch. I have made sure ip routing is enabled with ip route set to the correct gateway. I have check the router to make sure I have it set up correctly. I know I'm missing something. When I enable ospf it all works fine so I know it's a routing issue in the distribution layer or core layer. I know it's not my routes in the router because I don't enable ospf and it works fine. Here is an image on the layout and config. https://imgur.com/a/wRTls Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment