Saturday, January 6, 2018

New CCNA Resume Advice from a completely different field with no experience in networking

I was looking for earlier posts in here about resume help. But most people had already had prior experience, so then I got confused.

I just got my CCNA, and am switching fields (was pre-med, just graduated from undergrad with a biology major and related experiences(tutoring and volunteering in hospitals/medicine). So my resume was filled with things that are not networking related.

Since I have no prior experience working in this new field at all, how should I format my resume in that sense to send it out for job apps? For any skills(if that is a section on new resume would you list the stuff learned from the exam blue print (can configure/verify ___? etc)

Any help/advice would definitely help, thank you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment