Saturday, January 13, 2018

Need to VPN Two SonicWall TZ-100s

Hey All,

A newbie question here. A doctor's office I contract for recently had structural damage to their building, so they needed to move to an auxiliary building to support existing patients. There is a server (stilling running fine) at the original location that acts as a domain controller/file server. I was able to get them basic access to client software by using Teamviewer into computers that are set up at the old location. This is working just fine for them. However, they are installing a new MRI machine at the auxiliary location that needs to connect to the server at the old location to upload and access files at the old location.

They currently have a Sonicwall TZ-100 up and running at their old location from their previous IT company. I have an additional spare TZ-100 that I can set up at their auxiliary location to connect to the old location, however, I've never set up a VPN before in any respect.

What I need is the ability to inherently point the new MRI machine to the server at the old location. What are my starting points? Are there any guides I can follow?

Thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment