Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Managed Network Services assistance

Hi All,

I work for a consultancy - while on the bench, I have been tasked with creating a managed network services training presentation. I don’t know too much about telecom and would like some assistance, particularly with providing an overview on routers, switches, WAPs, WAP controllers, and Load Balancers. If anyone has the time or can point me in the right direction to do the research on my own, I would like to know about the typical pricing structure (e.g., s, m, l), scope of services (e.g., monitor and notify, physical management, full management, etc), key differences in functionality (e,g., for switches PoE support is required for VoIP 911), and requirements for service to function effectively (e.g., cabling of cat5 of greater). Thanks for your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment