Saturday, January 6, 2018

Issues with WiFi

Okay so, basically I had a wireless router in the middle of the house on the bottom floor where we live. My shield tv box in the front of the house would disconnect from the wifi quite often so I decided to move the router to the front of the room and and plug in ethernet into the shield tv. That problems fixed.

Now, in our bedroom at the back of the house which has no access to Ethernet or cable of any kind so we rely on wifi there. Ever since I moved the router, the wifi disconnects sometimes or the signal gets very poor and Netflix buffers, we didn't have this issue at all before.

Now what I'm asking, without buying 50 feet of Ethernet cable and running it through the house, what are my best options? Buy a WiFi extender and plug it into somewhere in the bedroom?

If so which one should I get? Preferably under 50$.

Thanks alot for the help!



No comments:

Post a Comment