Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Help - Losing Juniper switch when plugging in uplink ports from switch to switch

Looking for help again again, but I have a MDF that connects over to an IDF that are 3400s through fiber that has the ports trunks between the switches and all is fine and well. I then have another port that is connected to that IDF that then goes out into a warehouse that is a 2300, when the warehouse switch is plugged in I will momentarilly get DHCP and an IP but shortly after that will drop off, and then shortly after that the switch at the warehouse and IDF start becoming unresponsive. The warehouse switch can ping the IDF but not the MDF. I have checked all tagging and can say those are all correct and have checked the cables as well to make sure they work and that they go directly from switch to switch. Spanning tree is all default for Juniper as well. Any ideas on what next I can look towards? I have run out of ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment