Thursday, January 4, 2018

Creating a Interview Questions Sticky

Hi /r/networking my favorite sub. I was wondering if there would be any interest in creating a thread dedicated to interviewing? I can see through search history there are multiple threads on how to prepare or "ask me questions."

With many of you perhaps wanting a change of pace in 2018 and may start job hunting. I thought it would be a good idea to create "Interview Questions Sticky" at various levels for us.

If you have a developer friend you know right now they use leet code to answer hundreds of questions to prepare for top tier tech companies. Similar idea.

With that. Lets start hearing them. Once we have sufficient information and feedback, I'll pull the info together for a document. If this takes off and you have interest in helping me prepare the information please let me know.

Please up vote good interview questions. And provide feedback if you feel questions aren't clear submitted by other users.



No comments:

Post a Comment