Saturday, December 23, 2017

Updated resources for getting smart on QoS?

I "learned" QoS a long time ago, which is to say I beat my head against my Cisco ONT book enough times I was able to pass the stupid exam sometimes in 2008 or 2009.

Now I actually need to learn some of that knowledge, mostly in a service provider context.

In particular right now I'm looking for more resources on the theory side, since I'm living the heterogeneous network life, but there's plenty of cisco in the environment, so no harm with vendor-focused material either.

I'll be revisiting those chapters in the ONT book and Network Warrior, but I figured I should ask if there's more recent resources out there as well.

I've seen references to the Cisco End to End QoS. Is that any good?

Any other recommendations? I like getting stuff like this in print, but web stuff is of course welcome as well.

Also, I've got /u/VA_Network_Nerds "best of cisco live" links bookmarked, and several of them are directly pertinent to my question. Feel free to post the list again if you'd like, just didn't want to look like I didn't take that resource into account :)



No comments:

Post a Comment