Friday, December 29, 2017

UCCX Experts, Need Help

Hey everyone,

My Manager gave me the opportunity to work in a Cisco Collaboration project, and i've got the UCCX part of it, which is a new and challenging thing for me. I've read some of the documents and tried to understand the basics like What's a JTAPI, RMCM, CSQ, Skills, ressources etc ... and now I'm trying to install that platform and make it work,now I have a hard time to understand some concepts and how to make them work together, Like : The applications scripts, Triggers, which number to give in those triggers ( CTI numbers or agents numbers .. ) etc etc, a lot of misunderstanding of concepts makes me frustrated.... Overall, My problem is the WHY not the HOW, because youtube is pretty much full of HOW to do things, i.e once an application is created, we add a trigger to that application in the CCX, which trigger should we add ? is it a number of one of the cti ports ? or one of the agents ... I'M LOST, help

Thanks in advance :)



No comments:

Post a Comment