Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My Electronics got stolen, Thief sitting behind NAT IP address

My Post on r/RBI with the Context: Here.

Hello r/Networking, I have got a bit of a situation going on right now and wondered if you can help me. My home was broken into last week and a few things were stolen like Laptop and TV. I've written my story in the post above. So this person is still using my Netflix account on his TV and he is still watching his series. I have followed his activity on Netflix and this guy has used these IP-addresses:
212.88.15.26. Today it changed to: 192.164.122.13. The police told me he is using dynamic NAT IP address. I don't know if it is correct, my police contact was not very tech savvy. If someone could tell me if it is possible to figure out who this guy actually is, I would be so happy! I also have the timestamps when he used Netflix if that helps anything.
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment