Saturday, December 30, 2017

Edgeswitch to Unifi Switch Trunk

Quick question for the Guru's out there...

I have an Edgeswitch ES-16-XG as my collapsed core. An ES-48-Lite, and a Unifi US-48-500W.

I have all my L3 routed VLANs defined on the ES-16XG, and all the VLANS defined on the other two switches. My trunk works as expected between the two Edgeswitches.. No traffic I can see passes across the 10Gbit DAC trunk between the Edgeswitch and the Unifi, seemingly they work when connected over regular ethernet cable.

It shows the port as up on both sides, however with the way the VLANs are setup on either branded switch being considerably different I am wondering whether there might be something I overlooked. Maybe it doesn't like the particular variety of DAC cable?

Anyone working with a similar setup?



No comments:

Post a Comment