Friday, December 29, 2017

Cisco Mobility Express + iPhone 7 = no connectivity?

As the title says, I've got an office running a CME controler on 8.5.103. All devices there work fine (Lenovos, Macbooks, Androids) except for iPhones but seemingly particularly 7s. I did a debug client on one of the known 7's and it seems to only strike when the client roams. In other words, freshly flicking WiFi on the phone and connecting 'fresh' means you get full speed and life is great. Roam between two APs or after some other event and you can't reach a thing, on network or off network. Debug included here (we followed best practices for Apple Fastlane including 802.11k/v/r, I believe).

Anyone have any inklings as to what we're missing or what other logging I can collect to not pull my hair out over this:

http://ift.tt/2llGI9G



No comments:

Post a Comment