Friday, December 8, 2017

Cisco 2500 - Issues visiting govt. website that requires cert

I have a user trying to access a govt. site that required him to install some special cert. He's able to access the site now on our wired network without issue but our wireless network is behind a Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Network Controller. When we try to access the site on wifi the site is unreachable (I get "can't reach this page" errors).
I suspect it is something to do with with the security/certificate settings on the Cisco WLC but my knowledge of these things is fairly limited.
Does anybody have any input as to what could be causing this? Also, here is a screenshot of some policy config I saw in the Cisco WLC about policy and certs. We're mostly a Fortinet shop so Cisco products and terminology are very new to me. Any help is much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment