Thursday, November 9, 2017

Technical Interview Prep for Network Intern?

Hello there everyone,

I'm currently a Sophomore in College studying Network Engineering, and I recently was invited to a second round of interviews with a bigger financial company. I'm very excited and I want to be sure I'm as well prepared as I can be.

I've just finished my first quarter at the school and am now completing my intro to networking course where we covered the OSI and TCP/IP models and their various layers.

I'm trying to prepare by going over the topics we learned so far which has generally been a brief overview of the TCP/IP stack and the common protocols concerning each layer. Subnetting was also covered but only in an IPV4 environment.

I wanted to ask the community here what I should expect in the technical interview. I was in the Army for 4 years and worked some customer positions but I've never been in an interview environment like this. So I'm not sure what to expect.

If anyone has some similar experiences that they can share that would be great.



No comments:

Post a Comment